WELCOME

Hiphop, rap, house, jazz, soul, funk, r&b and all that. Introducing artists and recommending great music.

Pages

Hip-hopster on Facebook

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Castle

now playing: Castle - First Ship Outta Here


Today I got an email from Mello Music Group saying:
Okay, we don't normally do this, but I caught myself listening to this project from Castle that he just released on his Bandcamp page and felt like I ought to tell some people about it.  This isn't an MMG album, simply something we were listneing to that was dope. Ditch Effort is not a project of bangers, it is a project with a lot of introspective joints for laid back relaxation.  So, if you're into checking out new independent artists, this one's worth your time.
So I checked it out and you should too. A big thank you for MMG for the recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment