WELCOME

Hiphop, rap, house, jazz, soul, funk, r&b and all that. Introducing artists and recommending great music.

Pages

Hip-hopster on Facebook

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cloud

now playing: Cloud - News

It's easy to tell that school's over for this spring. I spend hours a day listening to music that my friends have recommended or that I've found out some other way. And I can't help posting at least some of them here.

The latest recommendation by a friend from Chicago is Cloud. Once again, I had never even heard about the artist but I guess he is just one of those producers/artists that you must bump into at some point. (I have a theory that all great music makes its way to the right listeners..) I began to listen to his albums in reversed order, starting off with the newest release, and by the 12th track I was deep in it. I heard that graffiti plays a big influence in his music and, well, I do agree with my friend in that there is some graffiti in the soundscape.





Hang+Bang is his newest release. You can download most of the older ones for free if you wish. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment