WELCOME

Hiphop, rap, house, jazz, soul, funk, r&b and all that. Introducing artists and recommending great music.

Pages

Hip-hopster on Facebook

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Maw-

now playing: Maw- - Day's End

I'm not a huge fan of Finnish hip-hop in general but every now and then there are exceptions. This time, a guy called Maw- surprised me very positively. I think I was just studying my Last.fm neighbours' libraries and bumped up into some one listening to Maw- and, since I had never heard of such an artist, decided to check it out. It turned out that I had been sleeping on some dope instrumentals.

As I did a bit of digging on the artist I found out that Maw-'s music has been played even in Solid Steel radioshow (right inbetween Erykah Badu and Ghostface Killah) by Ruckus Roboticus. That tells you something, doesn't it.

This right here is the first full album that he released.



Please do take a look at his bandcamp. There are four albums, all available for free. And, if you're interested, check out his blog aswell. And most importantly, enjoy nice chillout music.

No comments:

Post a Comment